Get Free Assistance!
For Pricing, Tours, and Availability at West Falls Center:
Trying To Contact a Loved One?
To Reach Residents Living at West Falls Center:
About West Falls Center at Falcons Landing
Welcome to West Falls Center at Falcons Landing, where we are committed to providing unparalleled amenities and services for our esteemed residents. Situated in Sterling, our community boasts a vibrant neighborhood with convenient access to local shopping, restaurants, and a plethora of activities. For our seniors requiring medical attention, we offer swift access to doctors, hospitals, and rehab facilities.
At West Falls Center, our foremost dedication is ensuring that you or your loved ones have remarkable days and nights filled with vitality and enjoyment. Renowned in Sterling, VA for our exceptional service, amenities, and the profound sense of independence our seniors experience daily, we stand apart as a remarkable assisted living community.
West Falls Center Assisted Living
Within our elegant surroundings, we offer both short-term respite and long-term assisted living stays. Adjacent to the main campus, our residents relish in the signature maintenance-free lifestyle provided by West Falls Center at Falcons Landing, with access to unparalleled healthcare and personal services whenever needed.
West Falls Center Amenities & Services
Indulge in a comprehensive selection of social, educational, and entertaining activities curated exclusively for our residents. Our organized program aims to maintain a high quality of life for all, encouraging social interactions and fostering meaningful friendships. Rest assured, our activities are designed to be both enjoyable and captivating.
If you have interest in visiting our community in Sterling and would like to have a closer look, just give us a call at (800) 755-1458 to schedule an appointment.
Contact Us to Get Pricing & Schedule Tours* Required Fields
Prefer to speak to a live person? Talk to a local senior living advisor today(800) 755-1458
West Falls Center – Reviews
West Falls Center is a beautiful assisted living community, with 42, 1 bedroom apartments. The care is outstanding and part of Falcons Landing's full suite of retirement living. Eligibility for West Falls Center is open to anyone looking for first class assisted living in an award winning, Best Retirement Community/Assisted Living for Virginia Living 2022. I am proud to be a part of the Falcons Family and work for such a dedicated organization.
Rate and Review West Falls Center at Falcons Landing
West Falls Center Amenities and Services
- Beautiful outdoor areas with large patios
- Daily events for all interests
- Elegant dining room
- 24 Hour gated community
- Library with computer access
- Recreation programs that fit your individual interests
- Spacious apartment accommodates one resident or couples
- Large living and solarium for visiting with friends and family
- Fitness Center with special equipment
- Unfurnished apartments to decorate as you wish
- Gardens and walking path
- Guest speakers
- Musical performances
- Trips to local attractions and museums
- Massage therapy services available
- Full-service salon
- Complimentary laundry service & laundry facilities on each floor
- Licensed nurses
- Chapel with Pastoral Care program and weekly services
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- 24/7 Certified nursing assistants
Do you have questions? Speak to a local senior living advisor for free.
West Falls Center Housing and Staff
Not sure what senior living is right for you or your loved ones? Call us today!
- Schedule a tour and visit the physical location to make sure community description is accurate.
- Confirm with community manager that living and services required for you or your loved one's unique needs and budget are met.
- Check with state government websites for additional licensing and information.
If there is any information that is inaccurate or needs to be updated, please contact Assisted Living Center.
Assisted Living Center uses the term "assisted living" or "personal care" to inform users that a community provides assistance with some Activities of Daily Living (ADL's). It may not meet your state's legal definition required for that level of care.