Get Free Assistance! Speak with a Senior Living expert about Acumen Care.
About Acumen Care Assisted Living Facility
Our goal is to provide a home where seniors can have their needs taken care of during their retirement. Seniors feel comfortable and safe while they enjoy their golden years. Call (800) 755-1458 to learn more about us.
Are you looking for assisted living in Silver Spring, Maryland? Acumen Care started with one goal. To provide superior care to seniors with dignity and compassion by promoting each individual participation, independence and self determination through our experienced and professional team.
Acumen Care treats every resident with respect and dignity because we care like family. Residents get the best quality services as well as a quality of life anyone would want for their loved one. You can be sure that your family member or loved one gets a safe, comfortable place they can call home.
At Acumen Care, our Core Value is to up hold individual rights through excellent care performance.
- Each resident receives superior, quality care and individual attention.
- Human right to privacy and self-reliance.
- We demand excellent care performance from our team and promise to deliver that care to our residents
- Our approach to caregiving values the whole person. Our staff will focus on each resident’s physical, cognitive, and spiritual needs in order to deliver holistic care.
- Acumen Care gives staff and seniors up to date information because we value education, learning and training.
Seniors will find peace, comfort, and care at Acumen Care because we maximize care for the individual to promote and maintain well-being.
Acumen Care Services
At Acumen Care Assisted Living Facility we take care of our residents like they are our own family. With our hardworking qualified and compassionate staff members we endeavor to provide optimal and personalized services that are designed to promote independence safety and comfort for our residents.
- All Rooms are Private: We provide residents complete privacy and security.
- Meals and Snacks: Each resident gets three nutritious meals a day and snacks. All meals and snacks meet every individual’s specific dietary requirements.
- Programs and Activities: Residents participate in several recreational programs offered such as arts, crafts, educational sessions, karaoke, fitness classes, day trips, book clubs and more.
- 24-Hour Staff: Staff member are available around the clock, meeting needs of residents 24/7.
- Safety and Security: 24 hour staff, security monitoring, fenced yard, and alarm system are in place to ensure the safety and security of all our residents.
Acumen Care Amenities
We proudly offer amenities that are state-of-the-art in order to make sure our residents are comfortable and safe.
Silver Spring Attractions
We are the perfect match for anyone searching for assisted living in Silver Spring, MD. Our residents enjoy their privacy, but local highways are just minutes away to take them many of the local attractions. Downtown Silver Spring is less than 10 miles from our quiet community.
Our facility is directly next to Good Hope Park. In fact, there is a total of 20 parks located within 10 miles of our address.
*Good Hope Park is currently closed, it is scheduled to reopen in Spring of this year.
For seniors who like to dine out there are options in all directions, especially Vocelli Pizza, Taco Mex, and Kabob and Karahi are just a few examples of what’s available nearby. Great Shoals Winery is a local tasting room that offers award winning wine from local farms.
Briggs Chaney Market Place is short drive away just in case shopping is something your loved one enjoys. The 190,000 sq ft shopping center has 36 stores and restaurants. The Marketplace is one of the largest shopping centers available in Montgomery County.
For the nature lovers there are two local attractions, particularly Brookside Gardens is Montgomery County’s incomparable, award-winning 50-acre public display garden. Brookside is situated inside of Wheaton Regional Park. Included in the gardens are several distinct areas: Aquatic Garden, Azalea Garden, Butterfly Garden, Children’s Garden, Rose Garden, Japanese Style Garden, Trial Garden, Rain Garden, and the Woodland Walk. Maydale Conservation Park, a parcel of land dedicated to environmental preservation, is home to the Maydale Nature Center, two ponds, and a children’s development center. Explore the park’s network of trails to enjoy the natural beauty of the surrounding woodlands.
More Care Options at Acumen Care
There are several options for local hospitals and medical facilities. If one of our residents requires more advanced care, they have choices, such as Kaiser Permanente, Silver Spring Medical Center, and UM Laurel Regional Hospital are nearby
Are you ready to get started, because you can call us directly at (800) 755-1458. If you have more questions about our services one of our knowledgeable staff members will happily assist you.
Contact Us to Get Pricing & Schedule Tours* Required Fields
Prefer to speak to a live person? Talk to a local senior living advisor today(800) 755-1458
Acumen Care – Reviews
Rate and Review Acumen Care Assisted Living Facility
Acumen Care Amenities and Services
- All private rooms for your privacy and dignity
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- High-Speed Internet and Cable Services
- Home Utilities and Appliances
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Spacious Closets
- Outdoor Courtyard
- Security Measures
- Private Rooms
- Meals and Snacks
- 3 Meals Daily for All Residents
- Specific Dietary Meals Available
- Programs and Activities
- 24-Hour Staff
- Safety and Security
Do you have questions? Speak to a local senior living advisor for free.
Acumen Care Housing and Staff
Living Types Available
- 24 Hour Staff
Not sure what senior living is right for you or your loved ones? Call us today!