Get Free Assistance! Speak with a Senior Living expert about Gracious Living.
About Gracious Living
The difference between Gracious Living and the big box assisted living facilities is the personalized care we provide to our senior residents. We're not just a family owned business, we're a business of family, which is how we treat everyone entrusted in our care.
Our commitment to the needs and support of our residents is 24/7. Serving the needs of seniors and maintaining their dignity while keeping a high quality of life in a loving, home-like atmosphere is our goal and mission.
Gracious Living Residential Care Facility
Gracious Living is owned and operated by a healthcare professional and operates as a RCFE, or Residential Care Facility for the Elderly. Gracious Living is a board and care home that gives our residents amazing, high quality care that is personalized for each resident.
Our home-like environment is not only safe, but a luxurious place for all of our senior residents.
Gracious Living Assisted Living Staff
An assisted living facility is only as good as its people. Gracious Living hires staff that is not only qualified, but also shares our dedication to serving seniors compassionately. All of our staff is experienced with personal senior care. Every year they participate in continuing education that improves their ability dealing with the special needs and physical limitations that is unique to the elderly.
If you’re looking for senior care for yourself or a loved one, and want to work with people that truly care, please call us at (800) 755-1458 and we would be happy to show you what we have to offer.
Contact Us to Get Pricing & Schedule Tours* Required Fields
Prefer to speak to a live person? Talk to a local senior living advisor today(800) 755-1458
Gracious Living Location
349 E Kenwood St, Upland, CA 91784
Pricing & Availability(800) 755-1458
Available Living Options
- Residential Care Home
Gracious Living – Reviews
Let me start off by saying that the pastors and their team are thee most humble loving people and really love and care for their flock and the local communities. If your looking for a home church or just want to visit I encourage you stop by and get a dose of GLC. The worship team in amazing , the teaching and guidance is always given with love and care , the church family is just that a diverse community of humans that welcome you no matter your circumstances and make you feel a part of the family so don’t wait another week come by and be refreshed encouraged and equipped for life during these challenging times. Peace be with you and I pray and hope to see you there.
Rate and Review Gracious Living
Gracious Living Amenities and Services
- 3 nutritious home cooked meals and beverages everyday + healthy snacks
- Planned activities including music
- arts and crafts
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Special occasion recognition such as Birthdays
- Religious days
- Medication management
- Personalized care plan
- Assistance with bathing dressing and grooming
- Assistance with scheduling and coordinating doctor's appointments
- Assistance with ordering prescriptions
- Regular wellness checks including blood pressure screenings
- Assistance with ordering prescriptions
- Incontinence care
- Initial health evaluation and annual review
Do you have questions? Speak to a local senior living advisor for free.
Gracious Living Housing and Staff
Living Types Available
- 24 hours care and supervision - 7 days a week
- & Podiatrist Visits
- Emergency assistance when needed
Not sure what senior living is right for you or your loved ones? Call us today!
- Schedule a tour and visit the physical location to make sure community description is accurate.
- Confirm with community manager that living and services required for you or your loved one's unique needs and budget are met.
- Check with state government websites for additional licensing and information.
If there is any information that is inaccurate or needs to be updated, please contact Assisted Living Center.
Assisted Living Center uses the term "assisted living" or "personal care" to inform users that a community provides assistance with some Activities of Daily Living (ADL's). It may not meet your state's legal definition required for that level of care.