The Next Big Thing For Your Assisted Living Community
What’s the most important thing you can do in 2019 to promote your assisted living community? The answer is 100% a 3-D virtual tour.
Nothing has the power or ability to showcase your community’s campus and amenities like a 3D virtual tour. The benefits of using virtual tours to attract potential residents has multiplied over the years. They’re convincing interactive tools that seniors and their loved ones can see exactly what they want in a community.
Virtual Tour Benefits
- Highly interactive AND easy to use. Anyone can understand how to navigate in moments, even seniors who aren’t tech savvy.
- Holds attention for a long time. Unlike text, images, or even video, tours keep users on your site
- Potential residents can explore every inch of your community’s campus without leaving their home.
- Works on every device: Computer, Tablet, and Mobile.
- Use Virtual Reality goggles at events and exhibits to give people a 100% immersive experience.
- Users can share tours on social media networks.
Testimonial – Brookdale Chambrel of Roswell
It’s easy for us to tell you how great a virtual tour would be for your community. Listen to Fname Lname, the Job Title of Brookdale Chambrel of Roswell tell you the impact their virtual tour had for them and how it benefits potential residents.
Testimonial copy text goes here.Fname Lname, Brookdale Chambrel
Experience a 3D Tour For Yourself
Free Estimate Request Form
If you want to create eye-catching virtual tours that will get potential residents calling you to see the real thing you need an experienced pro. That’s why Assisted Living Center has an exclusive partnership with Aerial Avenue. A team of trusted professionals you can depend on to deliver the best 3D tour for your community.